also known as BrowneKnows. I am a healthcare social media evangelist.
I specialize in using social tools and technology to build networks that
keep health organizations informed, in touch, and working smart. I run
the Healthcare Talk community on Google+, and I hold Google+ Health
Care Hangouts to facilitate discussions with professionals who are
successfully using social tools and technology in healthcare.
• Strong Internet presence directly impacts internet visibility and ranking.
• Transparency and accountability build trust before patients are patients.
• Online resources mean time-savings for you and convenience for patients.
• A consistent brand across practices/hospitals builds public confidence.
• Responsive online communication reduces negative online comments.
Could Your Practice
• Physician reputations can make/break a decision to make an appointment.
• Online resources prepare patients to ask smarter questions during visits.
• Patient satisfaction begins with good communication.
• Good patient outcomes depend on patients understanding their role.
• Online presence enables you to be discovered by people you haven't met.
• Online communication builds a reputation of trust and transparency.
• Virtual discussions build interest around important topics or publications.
• Social platforms increase your reach in promoting a conference or event.
• Virtual chats extend conversations and further involve members.